Chelsea is the biggest spending club in Europe in the 2022 summer transfer window. The Blues have spent €186.59 Million in making new signings in the 2022 summer transfer. This means that they are ready for a good performance in the 2022/2023 season. These are the top 5 most expensive signings made by Chelsea in the 2022 summer transfer window.
1. Marc Cucurella – The Spanish left back joined Chelsea from Brighton for €65.30 Million. He has given 1 assist having played 2 matches in the English Premier League 2022/2023 season.
2. Raheem Sterling – The English winger is the second most expensive signing by Chelsea in the 2022 summer transfer window. He joined Chelsea from Manchester City for €56.2 Million.
3. Kalidou Koulibaly – The Senegalese centre back joined Chelsea from Napoli for €38 Million. He scored on his second English Premier League appearance for Chelsea. This was in their game week 2 EPL 2-2 draw against Tottenham Hotspur.
4. Carney Chukwuemeka – The English midfielder joined Chelsea from Aston Villa for €18 Million.
5. Gabriel Solnina – The American goalkeeper was signed by Chelsea from Chicago Fire for €9.09 Million.